AOC Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire has and always will be free to join. There is no cost involved to enjoy your Abarth with like-minded people. From socialising on the online community to attending events. Although some larger and national events you have to pay, we proud that the majority of our events are free. Whether you’ve found a drop card on your Abarth or simply stumbled across us on the internet, we look forward to warmly welcoming you to the club. As the club originated from a Facebook Group, the majority of our communications are on that platform, details are below on how to join the group.
Got a Drop Card?
Have you found one of our cards on your Abarth? This means you’ve been spotted by one of our members! Find out the many ways to get involved below:
- Join the Facebook Group – When we’re not meeting in person the discussions and fun continue on our Facebook group. From planning a get together, getting advice, to sharing photos.
- Check out the Events page – If you’re not on Facebook you can still join us at events, check the Events page for upcoming events. You can also see past events to see what we’ve been up to!
- Follow us on Instagram – @AOCSSH
- Like our Facebook Page – AOC Sussex, Surrey & Hampshire
- Follow us on Twitter – @AOCSSH
- Subscribe to our YouTube – AOCSSH